Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

My Instagram: @kingkhumalo

finally spring is here, I'm planing to live in worn&torn jeans


Hello Summer:
Same of the pix from my instagram
Oh and Sept. is my birth month, i was born #22.9.1987
I will be moving out of home and into my own space again ( can't wait), so I have been doing a lot of home deco research and fell in love with these black and white pattern wall art.
Thinking of painting my own version on canvas.
Look out for a Home Deco blog post soon




#FashionDetails, I studied Fashion Design at +CPUT (Cape Peninsula University of Technology) and now and then i appreciate well made garments






A friend offered me a tickets to @RockingTheDaisies and i started packing in my mind, it will be my first
time so i was advised to pack light LOL





Well just live the rest will follow



One of my favourite flowers: Peonies


I need to work on my tummy so i can be able to wear one of these with a sheer top, but it is so hard :(



While working to walk from my Oral Hygienist I passed by this Church, it has become one of the tourist attractions of @CityOfCape's #GreenMarketSquare. I have never been inside but i love the fact that they have an organic garden outside it.




The beauty that is @CityOfCapeTown, now here is a bit of a history lesson: 
"This is a large Edwardian building in the centre of Cape Town city. It was built in 1905, on the Grand parade, west of the Castle of Good Hope. Messrs Henry Austin Reid and Frederick George designed this building" from http://www.sahistory.org.za/places/city-hall-cape-town




One of the things I would really love to get for my coming birthday LOL #HintHint #22.9.2014 #AllWhiteSneakers #AllStars





This was me at work on Monday #15.9.2014 #WorkSelfies @ +WOOLWORTHS SA 





worn&torn denim is key this summer, so make sure you start cutting those jeans. How Too blog post will be up soon.

I love #ART



#ART



Nothing lasts forever even the bad times will pass, I instagram'd this for this for a good friend of mine who is going through a tough time, it was just to let her know she will be fine in the end.





#LifeQoutes







Follow me on Instagram: @kingkhumalo

Hope you enjoyed this post
........










 

No comments:

Post a Comment