Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Blogger Loving:Monica Awe-Etuk of Awed by Monica




"Hey lovelies, my name is Monica Awe-Etuk. I am a wify, mama of two beautiful young children and lover of all things fashionable and super stylish. I studied, worked and lived fashion pretty much all my life and in my perfect world everyone is dressed to kill. I think the biggest fashion challenge is to revamp what is already in your closet and making old new, hence I am here to show you how to work with what is already in your closet and mix it with what's hot and new.
Welcome to my world of style, my goal is to style inspire you as I blend high and low and new and old."

Well I love her style and follow her blog, check it out here: awedbymonica.blogspot.com


















































































































































































































































































































































Till Next Time...........





No comments:

Post a Comment