Pages

Sunday 27 October 2013

Loving: June Ambrose's Style

HauteHunting in powerful pink


#nyfw day #5 on the move at Lincoln center


June and her little summer intern.. So cute!


June Ambrose


I'll be tweeting live during the Premiere of my Show #StyledByJune @9:30 PT Dishing on all the behind the scenes gossip


Talk Tuesday! #StyledByJune The Day after the Premiere! I Move with my Muse


Face


June Ambrose


June Ambrose stylin' #spring


June Ambrose - Statement Coat


June Ambrose and children


I usually don't idolize celebs. However, a few years ago, random people would tell me. "You remind me of June Ambrose!" So out of curiosity I started following her. Man! Talk about a perfect work life balance. She is a mom and wife in every sense of the word; all the while maintaining a busy career. I strive to be like her.. Mrs June Ambrose!!


June Ambrose


June Ambrose.. Who says you can't be a housewife all while maintaining a busy career and an active social life... Call her superwoman!


June Ambrose


June Ambrose


June Ambrose


Stylist June Ambrose


June Ambrose


Divine June Ambrose


June Ambrose


June Ambrose


denim + full skirt + birkin


June Ambrose


June Ambrose


June Ambrose


June Ambrose and Daughter


love the dress


June Ambrose so chic

June Ambrose spotted wearing an Eric Javits Hat.


June Ambrose Wears L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm SPF 15 in Pink Satin

June Ambrose


June Ambrose


June Ambrose = Effortlessly Fab


i want to be a stylist just like June Ambrose


June Ambrose in a Dolce & Gabbana suit.


June Ambrose


June Ambrose

June Ambrose


Color blocking


#StyledByJune Season Premier March 19th @ 9:30 pm on @vh1

#StyledByJune Start StyleStalking my looks in 9 days!Staytuned 2 C  what episode this look lands in!


#StyledByJune I mean business!New Episode Monday @9:30 on @vh1


Rockmom on the Move:Color Blocking  Stylephile: U can find color blocking stories in your favorite patterns


#StyledByJune StyleStalk what episode my Alexander Wang Kimono tux will show up in!


Fashion Dossier: Zara Blouse & Boots,Erdem Shorts,Isabel Marant jkt,Selima Hat


No comments:

Post a Comment